1. Which sport(s) do you / did you participate in? RUNNING
2. Which year did you become a veggie and why?
IN 1994 (IN THE PROCESS OF SEVERAL YEARS I HAD NOTICED I FELT BETTER WHILE ON VEGETARIAN DISHES)
3. What’s your favourite veggie food?
MOZZARELLA + TOMATOES + BLACK OLIVES + BASIL LEAVES
4. Could you recommend a good veggie café / restaurant? CHIMERA AT KRAKOW
5. Thinking about your sporting activities, what’s your favourite event to participate in? RUNNING
6. What’s your favourite sports event to watch? ICE-SKATING, SKI-JUMPS
7. Are there any other sports you’d like to try? NO
8. What made you start participating?
I THINK IT WILL BE GOOD MOTIVATION FOR MYSELF AND OTHERS
9. Do you / did you always train purposefully, or just for fun? TO KEEP FIT
10. Do you / did you prefer to be on trails / off road, or on the road? ON TRAILS
11. What is your favourite distance to run / cycle? RUN 5K
12. Which events are on your ‘must do’ or ‘would like to do’ list? ROBIN HOOD 5K
13. What are your plans, sporting wise, for the next few years? INCREASE SPEED ON 10K
14. What is favourite post-event / post-training treat? HOT BATH
15. Do you have any tips for those starting out in your sport? DETERMINATION
16. What is your favourite bit of kit? NONE
17. What would you recommend as a good food for refuelling on those long runs / bike-rides?
18. What’s your most embarrassing mishap at an event? NONE YET 🙂
19. Tell us a surprising fact about yourself?
I SING IN THE CHOIR, I PLAY THE ACCORDION, I CLIMBED MT BLANC.